eLumen for Curriculum
Effective Fall 2019, all curriculum proposals must be submitted via the eLumen Curriculum Management System. The approval process and timelines are not changing; we are moving the existing process into this web-based system.
Attend an eLumen training
- Flex training sessions will be offered at Convocation 2019 and throughout the 2019-2020 academic year.
- If you have been the instructor of record on a CR course in Fall 2018 or later, you have an account pre-created in eLumen.
- If you do not have a pre-created eLumen account please contact Courtney Loder, who can create one for you.
Username: your username is the first half of your CR email address (everything before the '@redwoods.edu')
Password: use the "forgot password" link to set your password (your system email address is your CR email address).
(eLumen is not currently configured for single sign-on with your network credentials, but we hope to implement that in the future.)
For Faculty Curriculum Authors:
- eLumen Course Proposal Guide (June 2019): this guide produced by eLumen is the best resource for answering questions about how to use the eLumen system, like "Where do I click to indicate this is a basic skills course?" or "How do I add more textbooks?"
- Course Outline of Record FAQ: this guide helps to answer questions about the content of the COR, like "Which SAM Code is appropriate for this course?" or "How do I know if this course can be repeatable for credit?"
- Program Proposal Forms: Program proposals will still happen within eLumen, but the Curriculum Specialist will build the course requirements and recommended sequence for you. Please use the appropriate form below to provide that information:
For Curriculum Reviewers: