Institutional Effectiveness Committee
IEC Charge & Committee Membership
College of the Redwoods
September 11, 2015
Lead the Education Master Planning Process by:
- Tracking the progress, and communicating assessment, of the plans
- Leading work for the next Education Master plan and planning cycle
- Leading work so that an annual plan and themes are developed for each upcoming year
- Tracking the progress, organizing and assessing the annual plan
Lead the integrated planning process by:
- Organizing and providing assessment of the integrated planning process
- Organizing an annual planning summit
- Communicate the Institution's progress towards its mission and plans
- Communicate the annual plan and themes.
- Produce an annual Institutional Effectiveness Report
- Ensure the Institutional Effectiveness Scorecard is widely communicated to campus, and includes up to date metrics.